|1. These terms and conditions shall cover all discounts and special offers at Buccament Bay Resort St Vincent & The Grenadines (“Resort”).
2. Discounts and special offers are valid for the period detailed within the relevant literature which sets out such discount or special offer. Any terms contained or referred to within such literature shall apply. In the event of any discrepancy between such literature and these Special Offers Terms & Conditions, these Special Offers Terms & Conditions shall apply.
3. Day Passes are valid from 10.00am – 6.00pm on the day allocated at the time of purchase. Guests will not be guaranteed entry to the Resort prior to 10.00am. Guests must leave the Resort by 6.00pm unless otherwise permitted to remain at the Resort for a longer period at the discretion of the Resort management.
4. All discounts and special offers, including overnight accommodation, shall always be subject to availability. Advance bookings are recommended.
5. Check in time for overnight stays is 2.00pm. Checkout time for overnight stays is 12.00 noon.
6. The Resort reserves the right (acting reasonably) to refuse entry to any guest without giving a reason.
7. All guests must comply with Resort rules and regulations as well as any local by-laws.
8. The cancellation policy set out at www.buccamentbay.com/legal/terms/ shall apply to all discounts and special offers which include overnight accommodation.
9. Guests must provide valid proof of identity (i.e. passport) at time of check-in for all discounts and special offers which include overnight accommodation.
10. Discounts and special offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other Resort offers.
11. Unless expressly stated otherwise, discounts and special offers may only be used during off-peak periods as determined by the Resort from time to time, (peak periods include Christmas and Easter).
12. The following privacy statement applies to any customer data collected and/or held by the Resort in relation to all discounts and special offers. The privacy and protection of personal data is treated with the utmost seriousness. We fully endorse the principles of all Data Protection legislation. The Resort will do its utmost to obtain and process information fairly, keep information only for one or more specified, explicit and lawful purpose, use and disclose information only in ways compatible with these purposes, keep information safe and secure, keep information accurate, complete and up to date, ensure that information is adequate, relevant and not excessive, and retain information for no longer than is necessary for the purpose or purposes intended.